HelpNotepad MenuStrip

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Notepad MenuStrip
I really badly would like to know how to create the "notepad" menustrip. It is used in various other applications so its essential for me to have it. I tried to upload images but MPGH will not let me post links or upload it. Basically the notepad one is the one in your notepad and other programs and I want to use it in visual basic.
Partial thanks in advance and rest after. Thanks
Old1.PNG6 KB · 7 downloads Wanted1.PNG6 KB · 5 downloads
I don't get the question
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
I don't get the question
So I have no clue how to get the notepad menu strip in notepad at the top on to visual basic, I want that. Instead I get the plain white menustrip.
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer1 View Post
So I have no clue how to get the notepad menu strip in notepad at the top on to visual basic, I want that. Instead I get the plain white menustrip.
Create a custom control and draw it yourself.. else I only saw it that way in the MFC libraries
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Create a custom control and draw it yourself.. else I only saw it that way in the MFC libraries
Alright I'll try. If it helps, it is used in Powerbot, a runescape bot. And many other RS bots
If you can find one which uses the .NET Framework then you can reflect it..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us