WTTLeague of legends account (look into the thread)

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Only paying if you go first. Btw, it's so ez for u to just recover the account...
Quote Originally Posted by zhopia View Post
Only paying if you go first. Btw, it's so ez for u to just recover the account...
You are dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by KingsterK View Post
You are dumb.
I'm dumb because I just told everyone that you are a scammer who is going to recover the account the instant someone pays? Sure, then I accept being dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by zhopia View Post
I'm dumb because I just told everyone that you are a scammer who is going to recover the account the instant someone pays? Sure, then I accept being dumb.
Sure you are.
I'm never going to buy a LoL account,. they can always recover = Money gone
Quote Originally Posted by ICrackYourAccount View Post
I'm never going to buy a LoL account,. they can always recover = Money gone
Then feel free to ignore this thread. Anywhere/everywhere you can or will get scammed. I am more than positive someone will end up buying this account with no such problems.
Quote Originally Posted by KingsterK View Post
Then feel free to ignore this thread. Anywhere/everywhere you can or will get scammed. I am more than positive someone will end up buying this account with no such problems.
How much you even want?
Quote Originally Posted by ICrackYourAccount View Post
How much you even want?
Sorry I was away for a bit,

Feel free to offer.

Keep in mind a lot, and I mean a lot was spent on that account. I'm not looking for anything near what I spent but still something reasonable.
Bump still up, totally forgot about this thread
Quote Originally Posted by BreezyLogic View Post
Skype?
#msg2short
Leave your skypes if interested.
Bump still up for grabs..
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?