Captain AMerica

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Captain AMerica
cnc


think i put 2much circle
I like your blending, btw.
You needa start throwing in some more layers, man.
And throw in some brushes over the render.
6/10
Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
I like your blending, btw.
You needa start throwing in some more layers, man.
And throw in some brushes over the render.
6/10
first great post i got from u

btw 19layer and brush will ruin it
Quote Originally Posted by dav96cool View Post
first great post i got from u

btw 19layer and brush will ruin it
Yes. He is turning over a new leaf. Please cooperate by returning any "kindness" he offers you.
Nice, best ive seen from you so far but im not much for popouts :P
I think this is your best. Really good blending. Iunno what to add. It just looks really good.
Its good 8/10 , keep it up
link from where u got circles?
Dude!U r improving! And much...Good work,keep it up
In case I didnt already say it, this popout stuff is really working for you, keep at it its getting better and better
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?