PostNew Detection System

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
New Detection System
Payday 2 has released a new detection system that labels players as cheaters that are using DLC weapons without owning the DLC (DLC unlockers)
I warn you that you remove your DLC unlockers until someone creates an unlocker that is not detected

Yup, just had this happen today, I hope someone sends a fix soon.
The only solution now is to play solo or not use the dlc unlocker. The dlcs are checked by other players so changing how you detect others doesn't work :/
which DLC unlocker? i dont see the DLC unlocker in the V4 list :I
Yeah we need a new one
It works for masks too as well as weapons. From what I can see it also affects mods.

I tried using a modded AK, sig250(i have that one dlc) and no melee along with an infamous dallas and it still labelled me as cheat. The host(a friend who uses unlocker also) said it told him I was using "weapo not available" or some bs.
We'll see what happens.
i like how the only anticheat/detection is for the dlc unlocker since their not getting the money for their overpriced crap DLC ingame
Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
i like how the only anticheat/detection is for the dlc unlocker since their not getting the money for their overpriced crap DLC ingame
Couldn't agree more. Payday devs are greedy and stupid. Don't dare say that their dlc is overpriced and shit on the steam forums though, you'll get swarmed by a bunch of overkill fanbabies with their tongues firmly lodged up the developer's asses. The one upside to PD2 was the gun customization so... fuck this game
Couldn't you just open whatever the lua in notepad or whatever text editor you like, for dlc unlocker, find the code and simply change the value from 'true' to 'false'? It's what I did and seemingly it's worked. Didn't get accused of having a cheater tag in the game I was just in.
Quote Originally Posted by heat157 View Post
Couldn't you just open whatever the lua in notepad or whatever text editor you like, for dlc unlocker, find the code and simply change the value from 'true' to 'false'? It's what I did and seemingly it's worked. Didn't get accused of having a cheater tag in the game I was just in.
what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
what do you mean?
I'll use the mvp trainer as an example (as it's what I have) go into the cheats file, open the dlc.lua values to false (basically turning it off.) and you're no longer marked as a cheater. Obviously it doesn't completely solve the problem (as now you have locked content.) but for the time being, at least you can hop in a game without people whining about scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by heat157 View Post
I'll use the mvp trainer as an example (as it's what I have) go into the cheats file, open the dlc.lua values to false (basically turning it off.) and you're no longer marked as a cheater. Obviously it doesn't completely solve the problem (as now you have locked content.) but for the time being, at least you can hop in a game without people whining about scripts.
... It's the same idea as not using the DLC unlocker. Which was already suggested above.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsViolet View Post
So... would it label me as Cheater if I were to unlock a single mask from the 'Normal' category in Crime.net Offline, then delete iphlpapi.dll and the .lua I used with it? I have no interest in cheating as far as reputation levels or money earned goes, but I'm getting really tired of the terrible random loot system and not getting the ONE mask that I want with 233+ hours invested in the game.
Normal quality item, no you won't get marked, provided the original mask is of normal quality.

i.e. Not a DLC mask, not a mask from Hotline Miami base game, not an event mask, not a mask which does not have the default quality "normal" or "infamous".
So... would it label me as Cheater if I were to unlock a single mask from the 'Normal' category in Crime.net Offline, then delete iphlpapi.dll and the .lua I used with it? I have no interest in cheating as far as reputation levels or money earned goes, but I'm getting really tired of the terrible random loot system and not getting the ONE mask that I want with 233+ hours invested in the game.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us