ExclamationJust a quick question about Steam Achievement manager an the Campaign for COD:AW!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Just a quick question about Steam Achievement manager an the Campaign for COD:AW!
Is it possible to get banned for using it? Some of the achievements in COD:AW can grant you supply drops for the Campaign Armor in MP (I think I am not so sure). And another question I have is does the Campaign have VAC?
Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread. Is there a way I could move this post to the Help thread?
Quote Originally Posted by mrcole50 View Post
Is it possible to get banned for using it? Some of the achievements in COD:AW can grant you supply drops for the Campaign Armor in MP (I think I am not so sure). And another question I have is does the Campaign have VAC?
To my knowing no Single Player of COD has VAC enabled, only on multiplayer.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?