Xenforo

PollWould you like to see a Xenforo update?
17 votes
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Xenforo
Before you start raging, relax.

I was just wondering if the site is still going to switch to Xenforo?
I saw arun (or Dave, not sure) talk about how like 50% of the site was going to be lost and I honestly didn't really care.
I'm happy because the site lag is gone, but seeing a new forum (or a theme, even) would be nice.

Thanks!
They scammed, Xenforo was a great bait.

10/10
I do believe that I saw Dave saying that he is not switching because it was gonna mean losing more data than he thought, I may be wrong though.
naw man, who cares?
No Xenforo, only disappointment and scams.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
No Xenforo, only disappointment and scams.
Watch out...

Will be Davy-Chan Wrath 2.0
Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
Watch out...

Will be Davy-Chan Wrath 2.0
Never forgetti 눈 ͜ಎ눈
No the websites working fine no need to switch it they ironed out most of the flaws
XenForo is useless. It is by far one of the worse forum softwares.

I would stick with VBulletin and yes quite a lot of the things would be lost like the user image titles. It is because Liz uses html to add them in through VBulletin but in XenForo, there is no such feature for that so bye bye to all the image titles.
do you realize how much stuff would break if we swapped over?
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
do you realize how much stuff would break if we swapped over?
I was so pissed when i saw that sig i had to google it.

Franku B0$$ is a good troll
Since the site stopped lagging, I really think there's no purpose to switch. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Why change something that works?
xenforo sucks dick
We're still going to switch, but the timeframe for that is less immediate because of the lag issues resolving.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?