can someone send me a pm or talk to me on skype??
EAC Bypass
Pm me if you wanna know howto Target Program or Hook To RobocraftClient
Its a little bit hard because you dont give a skype Name..
Ok I need your help and I cannot msg you here is my twitter and be sure to respond whats your twitter so I know its you and not some jackass trying to rat me with a exe.
AT kevinlehman6
AT kevinlehman6
i cant send you a pm but my skype is jacky00 hrm
Boss give me your skype
GG guys happy hack
Hello!, could you tell me how please? skype: freddy95435.
Hey there Boss, I'm eager to hear what you've found, hit me up on Skype: assman2k11
Yes thats my name.
If anyone else with the ability to PM would be so kind as to hook me up that'd be nice.
Yes thats my name.
If anyone else with the ability to PM would be so kind as to hook me up that'd be nice.
Litch Add me on Skype Private msg me I cant msg u
I found how to hook into it still, but you can't get any packets, only send. So, SOL for me until we get a working packet to send?
(Also, how come that one thing from bossman came with a .dll, wtf do I do with that XD)
(Also, how come that one thing from bossman came with a .dll, wtf do I do with that XD)
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Rust Discussions & HelpSimilar EAC bypass to another game
1 7 Days to Die Discussions & Help[Question] EAC bypass for crack 7dtd~H 4 RoboCraft Discussions & HelpNeed the old Robocraft.exe to make a EAC bypassZE 7 7 Days to Die Hacks & CheatsHow to bypass EACA 15 7 Days to Die Hacks & CheatsHow to bypass EAC
5
