CoD WaW CD Keys (Serials!)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
CoD WaW CD Keys (Serials!)
Okay guys I have a WHOLE bunch of CD keys from a CoD 5 keygen with over 136 keys so yeah! enjoy!

LIST:
_______________________

XT5U C877 TTX5 M7DW A0C1
U2PW 7CHC M57L 2252 EF13
L8WH 17E2 MEHC MPTW C34F
C8PT HHLM D85C L1D5 4CAB
TMLL 82WC 1UDD X55H 5BFF
MMX1 7LP1 EXCC DMH5 75C3
DPW7 WLUH LW7U XLHH 8DAB
7MXE 7HDT 7TCT PEHW 8528
2LHU 1CXH DL2L MW7L 5142
DPP8 UUWT HP18 CT11 D9BD
MP71 MEHH EPCH HDHE B277
TPEW XWUW WL7U ETXP 2CBC
8PPP 8UPW P7MW LW55 27F2
PTU7 D5MP ULHX UTEM CBC2
EWDD ETMC XLW5 PUH2 FA40
ECCH CTE8 TUTC MW1H 5D98
8PLL H8W2 8MUE 7TUW 6244
8LHW XCEW XXXE HPXM 199E
1XCW DTCU MWLT XDDM 8FAD
W1PC L8MP 52HE UUW5 7F62
C87P P5MX 5T8C 8EH8 AB25
LUUE 1W2L CCL7 TE7C 57FE
D578 U1TE HU55 XEHL 2E69
MD5X 212C L1WE EW5U 3B0A
U1X2 XLLW 5M5D W77X F25F
UPW5 UXEE WLW1 7CLU A9FD
WETD PCLT LM7D EL22 C7E5
52E1 HTDL 5M8M MWUW 3E1F
W577 WTH2 XCCW 8ELU 17FD
2MMW 5L5W 225L U5UM D909
U18T WUX1 7P7D 2T2L E9BA
W85D H75C UE8X 5TU7 0D77
1C7D 177P 7MEX M7CD D862
HEEU D5UE PLMC EDPH EE93
T75U WD5E PMCE PLUP B06F
EWCE 1XM7 D8WH WP5C 0B35
U1WC WE1H 272X U1WX C84B
P2UM T1D8 EDCW 5C5E 4D1F
L871 5DDW E5DE PL1M 1B8A
CCLT DX5E DLLT DWU8 E018
7P75 1U1L H11U CTX7 95E6


Okay! That's it, I have A-LOT more but I got tired so here :P bye
what is the download link for the game?
Quote Originally Posted by dori123 View Post
what is the download link for the game?
LOL DOWNLOAD LINK
Just buy the fucking game >.>
are they multiplayer codes?
Pirate Bay FTW
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I entered like 20 of these on steam and none worked..
Ronaldo,
e brilha muito no corinthias
TY
omg lol this keys are all used. its a fckin GENERATOR! its only to install the fkin game
Lol why post The Key's, when you don't even have the game to download lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Lol why post The Key's, when you don't even have the game to download lol..
lol ever heard of TORRENTS?
Quote Originally Posted by diedke View Post
lol ever heard of TORRENTS?
Yeh I've heard of them, last time I downloaded one of One of those torrent sites, It fucked my computer up. as in gave me a Virus
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Yeh I've heard of them, last time I downloaded one of One of those torrent sites, It fucked my computer up. as in gave me a Virus
than use fckin programs like Vuze >_>
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us