Signature Request.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request.
Main Text/Name: Lolland
Sub Text/Quote: Who Pwns Wins
Size: I honestly do not care.
Theme: Cod4
Other Information: Nothing really, I think that the whole thread is fairly self-explanatory.

Thanks in advance amazing GFX team.
I'm looking for a good one. Until then, no.
Good renders:


Is anyone working on this?
i will give it a shot.
here ya go.
here ya go lolland.
press thanks.
hope u like it.
if you want a other soort a text.
or someting else changed tell me i have the psd file so then i can edit for you.


bye.
Awesome dude.

I >5 you (amidoinitrite?)

+thx +rep
i might try if you want another one or something lol

EDIT: i was bored, thought id give it a shot hope you like it:



ya text isnt really my thing, so i didnt put in most of your text
*sigh* I'll do this when Photoshop starts working again.
You guys gotta look at tuts...
dude.
i look at tut most of the day.
and lolland is happy with it.
so it doesnt matter.
In all honesty, I don't give a shit. It could be made in paint and as long as it meets my requirements I'm okay with it.
lol ive been reading tuts for about a year, but whatever
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us