[Invention] Time Manipulator Tool

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
It is a physical body augmentation on legs dude.
Please Don't Kill Me For Saying The Wrong Thing I Am Very Sorry Dude Man Dog
Running script speed.lua...

[ERROR] lua/speed.lua:1: Couldn't load module library!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/speed.lua:1

I have every required module.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuba12 View Post
Running script speed.lua...

[ERROR] lua/speed.lua:1: Couldn't load module library!
1. require - [C]:-1
2. unknown - lua/speed.lua:1

I have every required module.
put gmcl_cvar3 in garrysmod/lua/bin (if you don't have one make one)
Quote Originally Posted by Im Friendly View Post
put gmcl_cvar3 in garrysmod/lua/bin (if you don't have one make one)
I said I have every required module.
vpW8Iw6.png25 KB · 55 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuba12 View Post
I said I have every required module.
garrysmod/lua/bin not garrysmod/bin ffs you people.
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
garrysmod/lua/bin not garrysmod/bin ffs you people.
It's in lua/bin you fucking retarded autist. I just had to download c++ redist. Thanks for nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuba12 View Post
It's in lua/bin you fucking retarded autist. I just had to download c++ redist. Thanks for nothing.
what the fuck are you talking about lmao.



that is garrysmod/bin you fool
Quote Originally Posted by tdsx View Post
what the fuck are you talking about lmao.



that is garrysmod/bin you fool
no that's Steam/bin/1337/bin/lua/bin u ******
ok i seem to be getting this error "] lua_openscript_cl speed.lua
Running script speed.lua...
Couldn't include file 'speed.lua' (File not found) (<nowhere>)" on every lua hack/exploit i do except 'aHack' idk why it works for that but not any other and yes im using a bypasser so its not that i need one idk whats going can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by KorkiPoo View Post
Well that's strange, maybe your personal computer doesn't have the required specifications to run this complex tool. I'd recommend upgrading to one of the latest generation of Intel i7 processors
It makes me crash as well, and I have an Intel i7.
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?