EAC Robocraft

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
EAC Robocraft
Huh so its been like 5 day since the new EAC has been out for Robocraft... And honestly i thought it would be easy to bypass. but I guess not. Hmmmm Idk about you guys but I play battlefieldplay4free and I have a hack that doesnt require a file or injector. Its call OldschoolFusionHack and what it does is when you start up the game you double click the OSFH then its will pop up then exit then you hit f10 and the hack pops up in the game. I was thinking we could do the same for Robocraft


Give thoughts and opinions
Bro, we all got to ask to "WacoKid" he knows
It is easy as hell to bypass. I have a semi-working version of RoboHacker up and running again for all the old hacks except rate of fire ones.
Quote Originally Posted by apemanzilla View Post
It is easy as hell to bypass.
Did you managed to bypass it solely by editing dll? I mean the file mismatch part.
Quote Originally Posted by LittleRedEye View Post
Did you managed to bypass it solely by editing dll? I mean the file mismatch part.
A little bit more than that. It's patched now however, despite my not releasing it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?