SmileRaven & Flufferr's Public ESP!

Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
Got VAC'd after one match. Only used this cheat..
xD
i posted a picture of vac ban and you guys still used....

i dont get people....
Quote Originally Posted by haramb0 View Post
xD
i posted a picture of vac ban and you guys still used....

i dont get people....
I have been using this and a trigger bot both hash changed each time i launch the game no vac ban here been using it since it was aproved
So I went ahead and decompiled this hack and edited up some things myself and now I've been playing game after game smoothly with no VAC ban. Am I allowed to upload it as my own as long as I give partial credit to Raven & Fluffy?
Quote Originally Posted by Frawshy View Post
So I went ahead and decompiled this hack and edited up some things myself and now I've been playing game after game smoothly with no VAC ban. Am I allowed to upload it as my own as long as I give partial credit to Raven & Fluffy?
Yea if you really updated it post it and give them credit i dont think thats against any rules
Quote Originally Posted by Frawshy View Post
So I went ahead and decompiled this hack and edited up some things myself and now I've been playing game after game smoothly with no VAC ban. Am I allowed to upload it as my own as long as I give partial credit to Raven & Fluffy?
Hmmmm is this anti vac?

Frawshy post a new thread with you're edits please <3
Did everything that I was supposed to do, but when I run the overlay as administrator nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Used for one and a HALF games and uhh... got banned.
same here, 2 rounds and it forced disconnect me. then boom vac ban
I just played a game with it, no VAC bans yet, why is it detected so quickly?
good job bro well done
Europeean staff needed.
Detected! My friend got VAC ban from using this.
Can someone atleast provide a screenshot that you're actually banned?
So staff can close this thread
Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?