EAC bypass ideas
Let´s talk about ideas how to bypass EAC.
You can launch RC without EAC (start RobocraftClient.exe instead of Robocraft.exe), but Robocraft will see that EAC isn´t active and won´t start.
Maybe you could make a "fake EAC program", so RC thinks EAC is active, but its just an "empty" program.
Another idea is editing EAC to avoid checking if the DLLs are edited. But that would be very hard, you´d have to decompile, edit and re-compile it, or something like this.
Has anyone more ideas?
I hope you understood me, I´m german and my english is not so good
You can launch RC without EAC (start RobocraftClient.exe instead of Robocraft.exe), but Robocraft will see that EAC isn´t active and won´t start.
Maybe you could make a "fake EAC program", so RC thinks EAC is active, but its just an "empty" program.
Another idea is editing EAC to avoid checking if the DLLs are edited. But that would be very hard, you´d have to decompile, edit and re-compile it, or something like this.
Has anyone more ideas?
I hope you understood me, I´m german and my english is not so good
