New Weapons ID

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
New Weapons ID
Code:
NX1 Vengeance (Rifle) - 12 01
NX1 Deathbringer (Sniper) - 14 01
NX1 Judgement (Shotgun) - 13 01
NX1 Cyclone (SMG) - 15 01
NX1 Destiny (Pistol) - 17 01
NX1 Swiftblade (Melee) - 16 01
NX1 Storm (Grenade) - 18 01
Créditos:
HxD
CyraxSector
weapon index error
Wow I got wepon index error and insta kick from game
I tried to put it on my pistol
Quote Originally Posted by skeletorman9 View Post
Wow I got wepon index error and insta kick from game
I tried to put it on my pistol
suspend blackshot very quick and so on .. then reverse engineering..
how do i use the code?
cheat engine?
you need bypass to use this weapon code
Error when i try putting it into trainer
Quote Originally Posted by Coder.Anonymous View Post
Code:
NX1 Vengeance (Rifle) - 12 01
NX1 Deathbringer (Sniper) - 14 01
NX1 Judgement (Shotgun) - 13 01
NX1 Cyclone (SMG) - 15 01
NX1 Destiny (Pistol) - 17 01
NX1 Swiftblade (Melee) - 16 01
NX1 Storm (Grenade) - 18 01
Créditos:
HxD
CyraxSector
I am needed New ByPass Method using Process Hacker-Process Explorer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1244 View Post
Error when i try putting it into trainer
what trainer did you used?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us