SolvedAnyone with a username scraper?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone with a username scraper?
Im looking for a username scraper. I already have a password list and a cracker, i just need a username scraper.Anyone got one?
I made the most recent one - "Oliboli8769's Username Grabber 1.0" but I had it removed.
If you look around a little you might be able to find it
Alright, thanks for the info One more thing, got any short password lists?I use to have one but it was 16k long...Im thinking about 50 passwords for the list.Thanks!
I believe 7 passwords is the maximum before AE locks the account for 15 minutes?
Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
I believe 7 passwords is the maximum before AE locks the account for 15 minutes?
Yeah, but you can use a VPN to bypass that. I think.
Use a maximum of 7-8 passwords. When I used to crack accounts, I only used 4.
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?