ExclamationPing Address

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ping Address
Does anyone know the address to change your ping/freeze it? I can't seem to find it and it would really come in handy for me at some points. Just a simple question... My UCE is down and I don't plan on making another one soon.
Wait a wile the game just updated meaning new addresses so just be patient
Quote Originally Posted by leiva1 View Post
Wait a wile the game just updated meaning new addresses so just be patient
No, old ones still work. Server maintenance, not update.
lol incase u didn't know, I've already made a trainer... it's a few pages back... still undetected i believe... Just looking for ping to add to it with the GPS in there as well... just need ping
if you got GPS then I got Ping PM then ......





FUCK PB
Quote Originally Posted by bobgbob View Post
if you got GPS then I got Ping PM then ......





FUCK PB
i know how to get the detected GPS that has no fall and stamina included =D

get the scope address, open up the computers calculator, switch to hex mode, put in the address, then add 4e to it, then what ever it equals is the super gps address
if this works this would be LOC SHIT

FUCK PB
The ping doesn't work anyway. It's only a visual representation so i don't know why your that bothered about it. Here is the ping address anyway:

00995230 + 10C
well thanks for telling me at least... I appreciate it...
Try to decompile\dissambler (Its not the Same Thing..) to TwinsDome VIP Trainer.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us