Can someone spawn things in for me in CCG overpoch I will pay $30 for alot of things!
Add my Skype: olord.
Or maybe you can just purchase a script executor and do it yourself, it will be cheaper that way... P.S don't ask, look.
Originally Posted by kissofdiss
Or maybe you can just purchase a script executor and do it yourself, it will be cheaper that way... P.S don't ask, look.
Go find me a script injector for arma 2 that is under $30 and wont give you global bans every day xDD
He ddosed me after i didn't spawn him something after he tried to scam me (Thank god it's so easy to change your ip )
Originally Posted by albetotech96
He ddosed me after i didn't spawn him something after he tried to scam me (Thank god it's so easy to change your ip )
I don't know which is harder, spawning your own shit, or DDOSING somebody. Either way, I am pretty damn positive he couldn't do it. But kudos for being on the safe side