Battlefield 4 Phantom code

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Battlefield 4 Phantom code
I found this
Who want to get the Phantom bow with me
My IGN: WassupBro
Does this this code still work?
does not work just tried
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/a81de060-1473-46f4-a1ec-209004b0acc7/NexGenGaming-BF4-Server-By-TrinityGames-com

Join this server, its run by me lets try to get them assignments done. limited to 8 players. if interested pm me with your IGN.

Add me in origin. ArrowDDz
This was the best tutorial I found at least.



Good luck.
Got my Phantom Bow today totally worth all the effort :P
Not Working
For anyone saying that it doesn't work. There is only one code and only one method of getting the bow so you must be doing something wrong.

Make sure you watch the video by StoneMountain64 above carefully.

If you need any extra help, PM me and I'll do my best to help you out.
see jack frags video man...
Wow very sick bro nice share.
This Code Stil Work ?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us