VideoMost chill song ever

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Most chill song ever
I forgot how much I love this song, I used to listen to this for hours. This whole album is golden.
*scared to hit play for fear my eardrums will shatter like last time you posted music
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
*scared to hit play for fear my eardrums will shatter like last time you posted music
It's fucking Mac DeMarco.

Shows how much you know about music. :^)


OT: 2 was better.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
It's fucking Mac DeMarco.

Shows how much you know about music. :^)


OT: 2 was better.
Yeah it shows I don't listen to him, and if OP likes him, then I can assure I won't.
Edit; Listened and I hate it so. There you go bowlfag.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
*scared to hit play for fear my eardrums will shatter like last time you posted music
Do you know what "CHILL" means?

It's to relax meaning it will have a soft tone.

#Logical?
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Do you know what "CHILL" means?

It's to relax meaning it will have a soft tone.

#Logical?
I listen to chill music all of the time, I've just never heard of this guy and I don't prefer him is all.
Yeah thi song is good.
This is also pretty chill
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
This is also pretty chill
You should Hear AU5 Songs.


Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
You should Hear AU5 Songs.


That's good .
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
This is also pretty chill
Also a fucking chill song Best chill song ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
Also a fucking chill song Best chill song ever.

What a great joke
Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
What a great joke
Not a joke always listen to this song on the way from work.
this i awsome, you have made me buy his album. Thank you, nice share !
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
Yeah it shows I don't listen to him, and if OP likes him, then I can assure I won't.
Edit; Listened and I hate it so. There you go bowlfag.
Why are you such a little annoying shit to anyone with a different taste in music than you kindly off yourself ******

OT: Some of my favorites




Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?