Hack Pack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Pack
EDIT: Ill repost once i get proof guy's.
uhh wheres the virus scan and the picture for proof that it works?
VirusTotal.com report?
VirusSCAN.org report?
1 screen capture of each hack included?
+1 for at least uploading to the site and not putting an outside link.

Once you correct those issues you might get this approved.

Edit:

Might consider making this part bold or adding LEECHED to the post title:

Combat arm hack pack that I put together.
----->*Note I did not make the programs just compiled them.<-----
Includes

Otherwise what will happen if this gets approved is constant flaming calling you a leecher, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
VirusTotal.com report?
VirusSCAN.org report?
1 screen capture of each hack included?
+1 for at least uploading to the site and not putting an outside link.

Once you correct those issues you might get this approved.

Edit:

Might consider making this part bold or adding LEECHED to the post title:

Combat arm hack pack that I put together.
----->*Note I did not make the programs just compiled them.<-----
Includes

Otherwise what will happen if this gets approved is constant flaming calling you a leecher, etc.
Also don't forget to provide us proof its your account on that picture ^_^ so we know you didn't infect it with a virus also provide the date taken
probably just spam/virus hack.
hmmmm. what kind of chams...
dOES IT WORK? you need 2 virus scans and a screen shot
lol dont get happy its not real
Quote Originally Posted by jmw161 View Post
lol dont get happy its not real
shoking... a choob with only a few posts posting a fake hack... doesn't surprise me at all.
we know...
awww and I almost thought I'd find some chams that work fine on Vista... I'm about to triple or quad boot as soon as I partition my HD again... sad thing is I aint ran Linux for years and Imma install it as well as XP and Win7 as well.
Yea, its useless im pming the mod this guy wont fix the thread..
I smell bullshit.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us