DetectedHP Hack And Mastery Hack

Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
dear friend its work at blackshot malaysia??
all hack by cod3rin work but idk this dll work at malaysia..
get ban??
working..im using right now..
working but the mastery percentage not so high
Quote Originally Posted by Vehry View Post
working but the mastery percentage not so high
dont quit the game
When I Do I use The HOYKEY In the Character Sreen?????
what's the "H logo" please?
Quote Originally Posted by PushPush View Post
what's the "H logo" please?

Host LOGO THE GREEN H LOGO
Quote Originally Posted by johndavid258 View Post
When I Do I use The HOYKEY In the Character Sreen?????
Nop in game
new player,what's the "H Logo" please??
can i ask need 2 finish the game?
Quote Originally Posted by anne123 View Post
can i ask need 2 finish the game?
yup of course
what injector need? lightning or extream? please respond
Quote Originally Posted by anne123 View Post
what injector need? lightning or extream? please respond
any one of them any injector
but how to inject? nothing happned :3
Quote Originally Posted by anne123 View Post
but how to inject? nothing happned :3
LOL put setting as auto inject more easier
Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us