ReadProcessMemory

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Yes that is windows.. its from the book im reading.
I love to take it to highschool and people think im reading about how to get c's in highschool
This is a little late but I'm currently writing a memory scanner, a very simple one that I'll integrate into some of my cheat programs.

zeco was on to the right idea about reading small parts in at a time. I hope this gives you a little food for thought.

Enjoy...

Code:
vector<DWORD> scan_vec;

void ScanMemory(DWORD dwValue)
{
    DWORD dwBuffer[1024]; 
    DWORD dwMax = 0x7FFFEFFF;
    DWORD dwAddr = 0x400000;
    DWORD dwFound;

    scan_vec.clear();
   
    while(dwAddr < dwMax)
    {
        ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (void*)dwAddr, &dwBuffer, 4096, NULL);

        for(int i=0; i<1024; ++i)
        {
            if(dwValue == dwBufferr[i])
            {
                dwFound = dwAddr + i*4;              
                scan_vec.push_back(dwFound);
            }
        }

       dwAddr += 4096;
    } 
}
Very late, Im going to have to close this. Normally I would ban for bumping as well, but seeing as you contributed something nice I won't, but try not to bump ancient threads man. =/
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us