WTBrotmg acc

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
rotmg acc
Looking to buy rotmg account for around $60 and/or league account send me a message on mpgh will not deal with accounts less than 4 months old. League acc is worth around $200 max but i have no interest in working to sell it and do not expect it to be valued at that rate on this subforum. There is a skin for almost every champion and server is NA

Paying via paypal
seals.PNG50 KB · 5 downloads quints2.PNG28 KB · 4 downloads quints.PNG58 KB · 4 downloads marks.png51 KB · 4 downloads Capture.PNG56 KB · 6 downloads Champions.PNG199 KB · 6 downloads Captufdsafre.PNG887 KB · 5 downloads
@Flengo

sorry haven't been on mpgh for so long so just used attachments
Skype?

mine is podslove

add me so we can talk?
I have a bare account with 14 slots and 20 vaults with a ton of skins if ur interested. We will use OMM tho. Add my Skype in my sig.
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post
I have a bare account with 14 slots and 20 vaults with a ton of skins if ur interested. We will use OMM tho. Add my Skype in my sig.
not interested sorry
Add me on skype: lemonizerz
I have a great acc
Quote Originally Posted by brampel View Post
Add me on skype: lemonizerz
I have a great acc
I can clean this up:

This is actually Lemonizerz, he is one of my good friends at school. I also attend that school, which is how I know. This guy is trying to scam, so beware. shootz Reilly Higgins
can't log onto my main mpgh account (wasn't playing rotmg more than year) still have around 13k live fame, 19 char slots, 20 chests, div+leg+2 rare pets and lots of c/uc maxed pets, all old skins (now you can't buy them) stuff, UT's, rare UT's.

Contact in skype : banan270
Can also accept codes/skins/RP for LoL
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us