WTBRotmg account

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Rotmg account
So this is my first post. I heard this was the biggest rotmg rwt site so i decided to give it a try
I am looking for an account with some maxed chars, a good rare pet, some vaults and some decent uts e.g. jugger, ogmur, etc.

I will be paying in steam. I am trying to make a paypal atm but i am not good with it lol

My skype is rotmgsell
Please contact me with any offers you have

ty
This is IBuyRotmg and hippipeace
BIG SCAMMER BE CAUTIONOUS
Multiple scam vouches
? wtf are you talking about dude? Im brand new to mpgh. I dont know who hippipeace or ibuyrotmg is so step off
Quote Originally Posted by 3pic.waffle View Post
This is IBuyRotmg and hippipeace
BIG SCAMMER BE CAUTIONOUS
Multiple scam vouches
I can clean this up:

This is actually Ibuyrotmg, he is one of my good friends at school. I also attend that school, which is how I know. This guy is trying to scam, so beware. shootz kevin li

THIS IS ALSO N3on808 LOL
Quote Originally Posted by 3pic.waffle View Post
This is IBuyRotmg and hippipeace
BIG SCAMMER BE CAUTIONOUS
Multiple scam vouches
Im accualy having a deal with him where i try to sell my account.
He is ready to use a middleman and westernunion.
However i have seen multiple scam accusations at him but there is no way to scam if we use a middleman and westernunion so we will see how it turns out.
However i see that he on 2 new post trying to buy accounts and on the skype i have him on his name is "kli".

So im pretty sure i will back out and try to find a more serius buyer
s/o to all the scam vouchers u da real mvp
Quote Originally Posted by brampel View Post
I can clean this up:

This is actually Ibuyrotmg, he is one of my good friends at school. I also attend that school, which is how I know. This guy is trying to scam, so beware. shootz kevin li

THIS IS ALSO N3on808 LOL
Lol very tru. Do not trade unless u want to be scammed.
Can confirm this guy is a scammer
also know he is scammer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?