SteamDealz.com Support/Feedback/etc. Thread

Posts 16–30 of 512 · Page 2 of 35
i want to use this so badly but i only really want to use paypal ...
Quote Originally Posted by Luckzz View Post
Man, thank you. This is the best thing ever got 10 keys and bad games but thats the fun, you never know. Could be a jackpot could be absolute shit.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad that you like our service =)

Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
i want to use this so badly but i only really want to use paypal ...
We are accepting 100+ payment methods. I'm pretty sure you will find something that works for you =)
Quote Originally Posted by BlauMan View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Glad that you like our service =)



We are accepting 100+ payment methods. I'm pretty sure you will find something that works for you =)
only have money on my uk bank account, currently don't have one for where i live. Will you accept paypal in the future ?
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
only have money on my uk bank account, currently don't have one for where i live. Will you accept paypal in the future ?
Not in the near future , but we are working on a system that will allow you to get keys for "free" :P
Quote Originally Posted by BlauMan View Post
Not in the near future , but we are working on a system that will allow you to get keys for "free" :P
Too generous ! tyvm
Legit, bought 4 keys of there so far and all working, only question is why has your ad gone now? >
Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Jim View Post
Legit, bought 4 keys of there so far and all working, only question is why has your ad gone now? >
Because it has run out

I have to renew it =)
Disappoint that you cannot pay with Paypal.

Seems like I won't be using your site anytime soon. :\
Thr risk pays out on maximal bundel ! I love that!

I recieved my 10 keys and all worked great
Quote Originally Posted by unsocial View Post
Pretty fine site that he has going.
I was having some trouble with two keys already being used after showing some proof, he & I could deal with the trouble and I got two new keys.

Would recommend.
can you please make that font smaller? it isn't small enough.
/sarcasm off

OT:
would love if the site supports payapl or onecard payments. that's the only methods i can pay with.
also. how is there 100+ payments methods? i only see 2:
Quote Originally Posted by Sazor98 View Post
can you please make that font smaller? it isn't small enough.
/sarcasm off

OT:
would love if the site supports payapl or onecard payments. that's the only methods i can pay with.
also. how is there 100+ payments methods? i only see 2:
It depends on the country you are from. We are working hard on new solutions.

Soon you will be able to obtain keys by completing tasks/s.u.r.v.e.y.s or reffering your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Disappoint that you cannot pay with Paypal.

Seems like I won't be using your site anytime soon. :\
We are working on new solutions =)
I love this site! <3 Bought a key from him, got it instant. The first key I bought was already used, but I got a new one, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I love this site! <3 Bought a key from him, got it instant. The first key I bought was already used, but I got a new one, thanks.
Thanks for the feedback , and sorry for the problem with the key =)
If possible can you add PayPal as a payment method.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
If possible can you add PayPal as a payment method.
PayPal is not planed for the near future , but we are working hard on new solutions.

Soon you will be able to obtain keys by completing tasks/s.u.r.v.e.y.s or reffering your friends.
Posts 16–30 of 512 · Page 2 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?