WinkJME Lite Edited

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
JME Lite Edited
Well, I found this in my arma 3 dir and remembered it was my first ever little script project that I edited from Jme's Lite menu.
I really want to thank JME because he basically made me start scripting =). Pretty sure this works on infistar.

Credits
Basically all jme i just edited shit

edit: not sure how to add this file so ill put it in a pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/GTjZyvVV

So? What is the bind to open the menu?
Quote Originally Posted by Jackeylegs View Post
So? What is the bind to open the menu?
You could always look through the sqf file..... It's at the very bottom. The default keybind to this menu is 'O' key but you can change it too.
how can i use arma3 hacks? i cant find undetected injectors etc
Quote Originally Posted by scharfesosse View Post
i cant find undetected injectors etc
Free/public injectors get detected by battleye. I suggest going private.
Thanks for sharing this litte script
No worries! The more appreciation I get, the more I tend to release! There is a thanks button below my post. Every little helps!

I welcome people to make edits of my shiz!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us