Thumbs upMy D3D HooK

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My D3D HooK
I will release it soon, i have to add more function!

Credits to Burn3r.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Credits to Burn3r.
for the base?
@WhiteHat PH @Jhem what is the name of the d3d hook did you used?, is that endscene, mid, present hook, or did you used the two addys for the hook, if you know what I mean!, nyahaha, lol
I used all of that! ahahahaa....
enge po cheat,
Pwede wag nyo lagyan ng Cruise Missile tsaka wag nang OPK,ZOPK nalang
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post
@trialsg Soon Bro!
@
Ghost304 why?
Because So Very ABuse Sir Please Dont Put That in your Hook Please @WhiteHat PH

From : Yamashi.Tokama
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?