Solvedhidden project dark demon skull bug???????????

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
No. I never use Hell Quest. To restrictive.
so you made your own bot from scratch? DDS glitch is hard to find...
Quote Originally Posted by pinoy ako chat tayo View Post
so you made your own bot from scratch? DDS glitch is hard to find...
I edited a lesser known bot. And I heard what the DDS glitch is, and it sounds ridiculously annoying to do.
Ohhh. I get it.. you use another method but a legit way not a glitch...
Quote Originally Posted by pinoy ako chat tayo View Post
Ohhh. I get it.. you use another method but a legit way not a glitch...
No, while I do use an edited bot, I also use a pretty big glitch.
can you farm me dds??/
Can you help me to farm BK???
Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
You'll be third in line, so send me a PM in a few days to remind me and I'll do it then. Sorry for the long wait. :l
ummm dude... might i ask for you to farm me metal plates?
i only got to play twice a week so i cant do much ahaha
hit me up if you can
can you please reveal the hack of metal plates please?
Quote Originally Posted by tito art View Post
can you please reveal the hack of metal plates please?
If bot for will be revealed, then Rin will patch it..
Quote Originally Posted by FwgKnight View Post
I don't want your account, but I'd be willing to bot your HP account for free. I'll even give you one of my HP accounts as a sign of trust (FwgKnight7. Bare-Bones character, but level 85 with 76Million gold). In general, you want the Black Knight class, right? I can get all 500 Dark Demon skulls in 5-10 minutes, but I can only get 100-150 Metal Plates a day.
First Thing : you dont need 500 DDS Just 300 To buy class +(axe : axe and shield ) and that if you want items of black knight but for class you need just 100 DDS
And you need 500 metal plates ! Thats all !
Quote Originally Posted by JibjabOfCrC View Post
First Thing : you dont need 500 DDS Just 300 To buy class +(axe : axe and shield ) and that if you want items of black knight but for class you need just 100 DDS
And you need 500 metal plates ! Thats all !
Well BK + all weps is like 400ds but now the fast way is fixed so now.... Not sure about MP, maybe after patches it may also have more dc's
can you help me please bot me or send me the link in private please ...
he is scamming you there is no fast way to get dds what ever bot u use if h try to use less dps in any bot its gives u ban so there is no other way
if they have they post it
so dont let those foes scamm you
Quote Originally Posted by stark01 View Post
he is scamming you there is no fast way to get dds what ever bot u use if h try to use less dps in any bot its gives u ban so there is no other way
if they have they post it
so dont let those foes scamm you
umm, not exactly.It is possible; I have done it on numerous accounts and sold them
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?