PostMouse Recorder/Clicker Random Intervals!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse Recorder/Clicker Random Intervals!
Hello,
I've been searching for the past week to find a mouse recorder/clicker that has random intervals but I havn't found any yet so I was wondering if anyone could help me find one or make one if possible cause I feel it's pretty simple to make.

What I have in mind is a program that will record where you click (the location on screen) and then you set the min amount of time (millisec) and the max and once you start it, it will click on the points you set at a random time between the min and max time you set.
It would be even better if it was a different min - max for each click but I don't know how hard that is. A loop option would be cool too plus some hotkeys to stop the loop.

Thank you!

(If I didn't make some points clear, ask me to give you more information where it is needed)
You could make it really basic by saving every position for the cursor and loop it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
You could make it really basic by saving every position for the cursor and loop it.
Thanks for replying dude but I have close to no coding knowledge. I'm for someone with knowledge if he would like to take some time to help me and I guess maybe test himself if he can do it?

But the thing is that there are programs out there that already record your mouse movement and looping. What I'm describing is a little bit more "wierd" as it saves only the location on screen and then you set at what intervals the mouse will go and click on each location previously recorded. ( and then loop it if possible )
ghost mouse 2.0 is best i have seen.. for looping simple put it where the windows start menu is and when ur done recording click play again and it will start. when it gets done with that play just press the start button before it clicks play again. so when u want to use looping just click play and dont click start menu until u are done with looping
Alright I decided to make it myself so if you want you could close this thread.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?