LightbulbUniversal Crosshair

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Universal Crosshair
Hello, so I've been a member here for about 2 years, and I got tired of leeching and I finally decided to give something back, even if not as much as other people give.I made a simple external crosshair which works for any game not just First Person Shooters.
Usage:F9 activates it, press F9 one more time if you want to disable it.
Virus Scans: Due to my low post number, I couldn't post links, so I just had to put them into scans.txt attachment.


Virus scans:
h t t p s : / / w w w . virustotal . com /en/file/f4a3ef136c090b2bc505ff8dcc1c3d0d05cb07874016d93515 00e1d136ff30f7/analysis/1417194698/
h t t p s : / / nodistribute . com /result/61Wkm2ATp7IsVlq
h t t p s : / / w w w . m e tascan-online . com/en/scanresult/file/1e8914c6f52b4a8e9d99f8ecc44b8c27/extracted
h t t p : / / r.virscan . org /report/5e259aa8b8ccc32fa76034d1540af3c4
h t t p : / / virusscan.jotti . org / en /scanresult/8246f5acaf04e7e9eb53c2937fa6e2e072b3583d
scans.txt409 B · 121 downloads Clean
CrossHair_mpgh.net.rar253 KB · 1,008 downloads Clean
. @adriancs35 Need url of the scans not a txt file of it, you can post urls if you post with spaces.
Sure then :
h t t p s : / / w w w . virustotal . com /en/file/f4a3ef136c090b2bc505ff8dcc1c3d0d05cb07874016d93515 00e1d136ff30f7/analysis/1417194698/
h t t p s : / / nodistribute . com /result/61Wkm2ATp7IsVlq
h t t p s : / / w w w . m e tascan-online . com/en/scanresult/file/1e8914c6f52b4a8e9d99f8ecc44b8c27/extracted
h t t p : / / r.virscan . org /report/5e259aa8b8ccc32fa76034d1540af3c4
h t t p : / / virusscan.jotti . org / en /scanresult/8246f5acaf04e7e9eb53c2937fa6e2e072b3583d
//Approved..
its not on the midle of my screen o_o
theres 3 crosshairs out right now..
What are the crosshairs suppose to be for? ^_^
Is this detectable? I don't want to risk it.
What's the point of a crosshair? I don't know it ^_^
Not Detected ? Work ?
Maybe post some screenshot and some friendly initialization part.

- Add some tips, tricks and some magical flavor and you're all set!
Great.... A crosshair....
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?