WTS@@ Diamond 5 | League of Legends Account | NA @@

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
@@ Diamond 5 | League of Legends Account | NA @@
Selling my Diamond 5 account on NA!
I need the money for to buy other games as I am moving away from League.





Looking for $150, I am not willing to go first unless you have a very high reputation here.
Bitcoins or Paypal payment as gift would be appreciated
Willing to bring down the price, PM me with your offer.
Quote Originally Posted by mrsohail View Post
Willing to bring down the price, PM me with your offer.
You can only bump ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS FROM THE LAST POST. If you continue to bump before the 24 hours, you will receive an Infraction or a BAN!



[DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE]
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?