LightbulbOutdated[0.9.4]Antiwarpack

Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by aidenUC View Post
res_mods\0.9.4\scripts\client\mods\lsdmax\mods\lsd max_Aimbot.pyc


It seems you downloaded corrupted file,try redownload


most of the feature are auto-on
except universal aim and smart aim


Absolutely yes!! they will ban your account,block your IP so you cant play their game anymore /s
Yes, I figuared out what I did, I didn't have XVM installed. :P
and thanxs for the hacks dude! there amaizing! please make more like this!!
Quote Originally Posted by halo64654 View Post
Yes, I figuared out what I did, I didn't have XVM installed. :P
and thanxs for the hacks dude! there amaizing! please make more like this!!
glad it worked
Good to have you back aiden
Quote Originally Posted by gogobags View Post
Good to have you back aiden
Oh please.
thanks aiden, once again.

is there, by any chance to get this updated?
"Last enemy spotted real time! NEW! check the images / Press ALT to see tanks on their last spots physical"
it was in terroras pack for 9.3

thanks.

Later Edit: works in 9.4 now... it didnt before.
all the best.
Quote Originally Posted by blinkin21 View Post
thanks aiden, once again.

is there, by any chance to get this updated?
"Last enemy spotted real time! NEW! check the images / Press ALT to see tanks on their last spots physical"
it was in terroras pack for 9.3

thanks.

Later Edit: works in 9.4 now... it didnt before.
all the best.
So.. i assume you got what you want?
thx for the upload but can you put every mod in it's own folder? maybe some people don't want all of them...
Quote Originally Posted by Danyel2291 View Post
thx for the upload but can you put every mod in it's own folder? maybe some people don't want all of them...
Then dont download it
Quote Originally Posted by someboody888 View Post
can you add an aimbot to the mod?
which aimbot?
Quote Originally Posted by aidenUC View Post
which aimbot?
an aimbot which automatically targets the tracks, weak spots, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by aidenUC View Post
which aimbot?
The most recent aimbot I've read about is generation 4.1 version by fkzcrf.
Quote Originally Posted by someboody888 View Post
an aimbot which automatically targets the tracks, weak spots, etc.
Can't promise
could you put all these mod into separate folders because some of them mods i really don't like, thanks
Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?