Hi all ppl, i start to play again CB arms, dw from site, install it {all good util now} but when i start the game the annoying hack shield takes like 10 minutes completing someting...Its normal takes so long?
UnknownPK hack! Working! ~tested.
Come to the dark side...We got Cookies!!!!
I change to a werewolf at night!
NOT
-Goal List-
-Unbelievable
-Unbelievable+
-Unbelievable+++
Being kicked for hacking
Being kicked without hacking
Getting kicked for killing an elite
Getting habamon to level 50
Getting a habamon to level 100
Kill a hacker
Make a double kill with 1 shot
50 post
100 post
200+ post
Watch all episodes in that 70's show
Make this Goal list
Finish this Goal list
I change to a werewolf at night!
NOT
-Goal List-
-Unbelievable
-Unbelievable+
-Unbelievable+++
Being kicked for hacking
Being kicked without hacking
Getting kicked for killing an elite
Getting habamon to level 50
Getting a habamon to level 100
Kill a hacker
Make a double kill with 1 shot
50 post
100 post
200+ post
Watch all episodes in that 70's show
Make this Goal list
Finish this Goal list
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & CheatsNew Hack Working Tested by MePO 38 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsNeed working hacks to test a new bypass!
13 General Game Hackingany Adventure Quest Hacks working??TH 8 MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & TrainersPlz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???MA 3 WarRock - International HacksNo Hacks Work After Update
10