Programm for commands

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Programm for commands
I just found out, that its possible to change cheat-protected dvar´s via console in MW3 RepZ.
Would be awesome if someone could write a a liddle programm that has some options like:

[Wallhack] :
^r_drawdecals 0
^r_znear 50
^r_zfar 0

[Better view]
^r_fog 0
^fx_enable 0

By clicking on a button it automatically types in the commands, like a macro.

*sry for bad english
Quote Originally Posted by 4fk View Post
I just found out, that its possible to change cheat-protected dvar´s via console in MW3 RepZ.
Would be awesome if someone could write a a liddle programm that has some options like:

[Wallhack] :
^r_drawdecals 0
^r_znear 50
^r_zfar 0

[Better view]
^r_fog 0
^fx_enable 0

By clicking on a button it automatically types in the commands, like a macro.

*sry for bad english
I will try to code it when I am at home .
Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
I will try to code it when I am at home .
Thx dude
Anyone here?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us