WTSWTS PSN account with ps4 games (Fifa 15, GTAV, Last of Us R, 60$ credit, etc)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WTS PSN account with ps4 games (Fifa 15, GTAV, Last of Us R, 60$ credit, etc)
Hello, I'm looking to sell my Psn account it the following games

Battlefield 4 ( w/o premium)
Fifa 14
Watch Dogs
Rayman Legends
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
The Last of Us Remastered
Diablo 3 : RoS
Fifa 15
Gta 5
60$ of credit in the store

pm if interested for more details.
Obviously you will have the account all to yourself, no sharing accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Zedafama View Post
Hello, I'm looking to sell my Psn account it the following games

Battlefield 4 ( w/o premium)
Fifa 14
Watch Dogs
Rayman Legends
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
The Last of Us Remastered
Diablo 3 : RoS
Fifa 15
Gta 5
60$ of credit in the store

pm if interested for more details.
Obviously you will have the account all to yourself, no sharing accounts
I can't PM you
what ur skype?
Hey there!

my skype id is naeima33
Bump

Quote Originally Posted by noone101 View Post
I can't PM you
what ur skype?
interested? add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Zedafama View Post
Bump



interested? add me on skype
Okay i will soon
bump

scammers dont bother please
up!

still available
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?