power Leveling

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
1st time caught = Level reset
2nd time caught = Dinar reset
3rd time caught = permanent ban
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
dont double post

yes something will happen

power leveling is against the rules

there going to take action
double post is true
they will not take action because he doesnt have a video and if he did they cant prove you guys are power leveling by 1 round lol. if we are in game and i kill you cuz we playing a real game does that mean i power leveling lol? no so its done and over nothing gonna happen end of discussion
Like Liz said if you get caught ur back to 1
yeah ofcourse thats true but he wont get caught man.
They don't need to catch you. They have something that detects the amount of xp you get per day.

How do I know? I went 1-20 in 5 hours using hacks. If a gm saw me I would have been insta-banned because of how fast I was getting kills.

And to answer your question, you get de-leveled to level 1, but you keep all of the dinar you earned from games and leveling, and if you had premium you keep it. Also, your kdr doesn't get reset. You keep all kills.

As far as I know, you can get 30k a day without getting caught. You can probably get more but I haven't been able to test it because I don't have the right hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by pretli View Post
They don't need to catch you. They have something that detects the amount of xp you get per day.
exactly what they gonna look at the amout of xp he got in 1 round? lol....
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
exactly what they gonna look at the amout of xp he got in 1 round? lol....
Yes..they do.. I had OPK and instant spawn on with two computers. I was finishing 300 kill rooms in 5 minutes. If a GM saw me, as I said, I would have been banned instantly. I was deleveled to 1. They detect it.

6k xp per game, 1k dinar per game.
only Those people are kikced on lvl 1 who has retail on thieir account
other wise non retail account gets banned by GM permanently !!
Quote Originally Posted by s0urabh View Post
only Those people are kikced on lvl 1 who has retail on thieir account
other wise non retail account gets banned by GM permanently !!
Don't know where you guys get your information, fairyland? Read warrock forums you nubs, everything is explained there...

1st time caught = Level reset
2nd time caught = Dinar reset
3rd time caught = Permanent ban

K2 also check gaming logs which records xp, kills, dinar of every game, they are also talking about making an xp cap for locked rooms (100 max xp and no kills recorded) Korgoth hates power levelers more than hackers..
There is many ways to powerlevel now. When I want to make a nice Hack account, 3 day Base Pass. Make an FFA room, set it to 10 kills, auto start, and go AFK. xD If you have two computers this works really well.
If they say they have a video, they flame only, or they want to make the other players scared. Usually they don't have any Video. Very often they say: Ban! But they don't do this, i mean, they don't have or send any screens and videos.
u get a bannn i had it too
i thought if you keep getting caught even when your level is put down to 1 you get a ban then but that is after like 10 times lols
When you are caught PowerLevelling, you will be de-leveled... which means you will be level 1 again, the second time they see you powerleveling, you will be level 1+ 0 Dinar... and the third time you will be BANNED xD
Don't let it come that far
So first of they have to catch me "live"? If some1 send a video to k2 nothing will happen? Or falls it under the category of "catch"?
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?