PostRooted S4

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Rooted S4
About 2-4 months ago I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4. I've haven't had any problems with it but for the past couple of days my phone is messed up. I can't even go on the playstore or sign on youtube with my google account. I also not getting notifications anymore. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by peacetail View Post
About 2-4 months ago I rooted my Samsung Galaxy S4. I've haven't had any problems with it but for the past couple of days my phone is messed up. I can't even go on the playstore or sign on youtube with my google account. I also not getting notifications anymore. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
This Happened to me i did a clean factory ROM install with no root then i just rooted it back :P haven't had the problem since
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?