thanks for sharing!, used it a while ago...i dont think it works anymore
PatchedTutorial - How to use WPE with Current Patches
Dear Moderator, Please remove or close this thread due to it no longer working with the current Robocraft patches
I would close, but not delete.
Edit the OP to reflect that it doesn't work anymore to hack, though the process is still useful to capture packets and see what's going on.
There may be a simple workaround that someone might discover through this.
Edit the OP to reflect that it doesn't work anymore to hack, though the process is still useful to capture packets and see what's going on.
There may be a simple workaround that someone might discover through this.
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help with this, I've done everything but CCProxy V7.2 doesn't show up as one of the programs that are available to target. Please skype me, User: fatedreadnaught.
ccproxy doesnt show up in wpe im using 8.1 64-bit
I wanna say that i cant connect to the internet when i did the instruction correctly following u
I wanna ask what is the packets name?
adrian wpee with proxifier dont work anymore
still working?
Where I foud the port?
I really appreciate this post, but there is not much it can do anymore. i did mess around w/ wpe to try and find anything to send back in for free points but, alas. The encryption really does a good job. I tried a few things that weren't successful for me, but may be for you. The old guess and check. Try to get the AwardKillChain or AwardBaseCapture point line. this is probably not possible as the encryption is randomized... I tried the same thing, but typing in yay, kill, in chat, as i noticed it recieves in order, so i tried it so i could search for kill ,find my chat, and hopefully get a hit. None of this worked. Try not to waste your time anymore. I was able to target it tho, thanks to this. Also, if anyone knows how to do anything, send me a message so we can get in contact over skype! thanks!
i catched robocraft with wpe but i cant find the reward packets 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
RoboCraft Discussions & HelpWhy is this thread deleted? "[Tutorial] How to use WPE after latest patch" ??J_ 11 Path Of Exile Hacks & CheatsAnyone know how to use WPE Pro with PoE?W0 0 Visual Basic ProgrammingTutorial - How to use Visual Basics 6 (vb6) for WarRock hacks
17 Programming TutorialsTutorial - How to use Visual Basics 6 (vb6) for WarRock "easy"
2 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Tutorial] How to use a cheat table(CT)CO 28
