WTSS> League Account

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
S> League Account
I am selling my league account, msg me any offers. S3 Plat, S4 Gold. I have 3 legendary skins, Infernal Nasus, PrimeCast Cho'Gath and FireFighter Tristana. I have 30 skins in all.




Sorry I can't show all of the skins, Elophant is a cunt.

If you want, we can use a MM since I have no vouches and you can message me for Skype so I can show you all of the skins I have.

Pay by Paypal.



234a883972.jpg217 KB · 4 downloads
Please add your Skype and payment methods.
I prefer not to show my skype for future safety.
Quote Originally Posted by Azn69er View Post
I prefer not to show my skype for future safety.
It's required unfortunately.
current rp and ip and prices?
366 RP and 5.7k IP, offer
Skype is bobbyree610
BUMP, PM me some offers.
BUMP the BUMPER
Bump- $50 or higher!
PM me if interested. BUMP ):
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?