WTSSS>>>>Vindictus Gold (West Server)

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
SS>>>>Vindictus Gold (West Server)
Hello im selling vindictus gold on west server

current stock is 300m

Skype is akirapochi add me up thank you.

rate goes:

15$/25m

30$/50m

60$/100m

vouches: pls check my threads

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=879496
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=868502
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=810512
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844888
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=850599
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=857801
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=858861
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866064
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=857801

thank you so much. i will update gold every 1 to 3 days

mode of transaction:

1. mail box

2. market place

its up to you to choose which mode you prefer.

thank you and more power
Interested again , redited post, I bought 145m from him good fast and easy.
current stock 200m add me up thank you
"lastandard" bought 200m from me tho he did not vouch. he is a reliable and great buyer very nice guy


also bumping for 150m worth of gold add me up thank you
current stock 200m worth of gold ty
current stock 350m worth of gold add me up thank you so much. get ready for arisha +yes
bought 175m vouched
pls dont comment anything in this thread. this thread is for buyers and their vouches. thank you so much.
bought 100m, quick and easy. great seller
Vouch ++. Quick, Easy, and Efficient, this seller is real.
Just bought 50M, was actually really easy, the only snag we had was that I was paying in CAD, and he wanted it in USD. But I can vouch that he's a legit seller. Before this I tried a couple of websites, and needless to say was scammed DX luckily I didn't pay much. Nice thing with this guy is he's willing to do it in incriments if you're hesitant to buy.
Vouched. bestsellerNA
+1 Vouch. Smooth Transaction.
Vouch+++++++++++++ Easy and Fast
y u no come online?? we needz the goldz now
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?