Still waiting for replay from you ! I will give you id again my facebook id is same as my nick here facebook . com / pikis201
Contract Wars - Permanent Hack
https://www.facebook.com/eriks.freibergs Add me . Or Skype >>> Bestmuhack <<<
Tien Vo hope it work well
THIS THREAD OWNERS IS NOT ACTIVE MORE THEN 6 days !
interesting what happend to him??
interesting what happend to him??
I am checking this thread daily and contacting the members via private message... As i already said, the hack is only for selective people, and only for those who will keep the hack privately without sharing to others...
kaleem .. im waiting for a reply 

Stop messaging... Contract wars Dev's have done some major updates in the game... like updated terminal map and so on.... So unfortunately the hack got patched... you all need to wait for the update...
The hack still works ???
Hi. I send to you my facebook link......and nothing happens
Respons

Respons

facebook.c o m /kartheek.reddy.315
CONTACT ME KHALLEM
- - - Updated - - -
CONTACT ME BRO MESSAGE I WILL BUY THAT PERMANENT HACK
CONTACT ME KHALLEM
- - - Updated - - -
CONTACT ME BRO MESSAGE I WILL BUY THAT PERMANENT HACK
*****://***.facebook.com/mark.vinluan.33
.com/profile.php?id=100008740484972
if it still work add me
fb.com/259540m
fb.com/259540m
my facebook is BYONYX if you see a picture with a gasmask than thats me can you send me a link please?
fb.com/asstin25