Favorite Cigarette Brand

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Favorite Cigarette Brand
Alright just like @Mokou-Sama did, I started smoking two days ago (1 cigarette per day) and now I'm posting a thread about my fav cigarette brand just like @Mokou-Sama did.


I'll go first, my fav brand is: Malboo Gold.
Get your free lighter here.
OT: I don't smoke.
When I used to smoke
Packs:
1. Marlboro reds
2. Camel

Rolling Tobacco:
1.Drum

Camels aren't that strong as i'd like em so I take the filter out and rip it in half and stuff it back in makes then nice and strong
@ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) I always have trouble mentioninng you bro. I dun even know what to call you xD


OT: Sincerely, I smoke a lot, 5-6 a day. Sometimes 3. And from now on its always Davidoff or "Português" (my country brand of tobacco. Cheap and real good.)
Ehhhhhhh Vape is Life.
Marlboro reds ftw
Why would you just plain ol' start smoking daily tho?


TBH THO THAT IS PRETTY COOL AND I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU.
Marlboro red or LM blue.
I also smoke Shisha, this thing right here:
http://i.imgur.com/OyazZQM.jpg
Marlboro / LM . RED.
Gave up but tried smoking fags for 2 weeks with Malboro light/red having 5 a day
didn't appeal to me. It's too easy to consume them underaged in Thailand with them only costing 50b, £1, $1.56 for a full packet
Just makes you smell of fags, not really nice aswell.

fags=cigs
im scottish,
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
Gave up but tried smoking fags for 2 weeks with Malboro light/red having 5 a day
didn't appeal to me. It's too easy to consume them underaged in Thailand with them only costing 50b, £1, $1.56 for a full packet
Just makes you smell of fags, not really nice aswell.

fags=cigs
im scottish,
It's understandable.
Can you bw tell me who is the girl on your sig and avatar? For research Purposes.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

It's understandable.
Can you bw tell me who is the girl on your sig and avatar? For research Purposes.
really sorry man ;c no clue but isn't she fine
Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post
really sorry man ;c no clue but isn't she fine
Damn right .
1 Smoke per day, been smoking 2 days. Means you've tried two different cigs and you already feel you got a favorite?
I dont use filters i only roll, but i use the norwegian petterøes and sometimes camel or paramount.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?