Can you Run It? Comp Req for COD 4
I am wondering if this website is 100% correct or not? Because it supposedly tell you what your PC has and will it be able to handle COD 4?
Can You Run It
Well, Mines was Fail -.-..... I am currently downloading, "MULTILAYER ONLY VERSION OF COD 4." And I am wondering will it make it less lag for me? since the "FUL" game comes with single player and other stuff that I don't really need to play or use. I just want a Multiplayer game, and I wonder will Multiplayer Only Version of COD 4, will be less laggy than the full version? thank you, leaving computer over night for bit torrent to download.
Can You Run It
Well, Mines was Fail -.-..... I am currently downloading, "MULTILAYER ONLY VERSION OF COD 4." And I am wondering will it make it less lag for me? since the "FUL" game comes with single player and other stuff that I don't really need to play or use. I just want a Multiplayer game, and I wonder will Multiplayer Only Version of COD 4, will be less laggy than the full version? thank you, leaving computer over night for bit torrent to download.