[Release] VVV personal hack V2!
Repost of my hack yesterday.
I didnt get the hotkeys to work good. the only hotkeys are z and x
X = zoom in
Z = Zoom out
This hack was build fo efficiënt use not for fun
Hack features:
Unlimited stamina
100% Acc *fixed the fack that you had recoil in V1
Instant spawn
Fifth Slot
Winchester
Flash bang
Zoom in
Zoom out
Crosshair
Unlimited ammo for the K2 *Use this when you are holding the K2 not before and not after!
Also if people can help me out with hotkeys in VB i would be really thankfull
Plz post feedback what I can improve.
I didnt get the hotkeys to work good. the only hotkeys are z and x
X = zoom in
Z = Zoom out
This hack was build fo efficiënt use not for fun

Hack features:
Unlimited stamina
100% Acc *fixed the fack that you had recoil in V1
Instant spawn
Fifth Slot
Winchester
Flash bang
Zoom in
Zoom out
Crosshair
Unlimited ammo for the K2 *Use this when you are holding the K2 not before and not after!
Also if people can help me out with hotkeys in VB i would be really thankfull
Plz post feedback what I can improve.

