[C++] [LEAK] [FULL SOURCE] Horizon's Source Code [PASTE]

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
21:45 - japanese wannabe: It still got stolen by the server last time you joined it
21:45 - Alessa: Last time i joined hvh
21:45 - Alessa: Was after a wipe
21:46 - Alessa: So it wasnt on my pc
21:46 - japanese wannabe: Your mac is rooted, ur dead skiddo
21:46 - Alessa: I dont have a mac?
21:46 - Alessa: I have no idea what is going on :v
21:47 - japanese wannabe: Your computer got hacked, same shit
21:47 - Alessa: It got hacked after a reinstall?
21:47 - japanese wannabe: Yeah
21:47 - japanese wannabe: Using your mac address
21:48 - Alessa: I dont have a mac
rip intelligence
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
Exactly as I said to cdriza, it's copypasted from DH & Aknglock that sfab1 uploaded on UnKnOwNC****s
Also, why not approved yet it's just goddamn source
it is approved dumbo
Quote Originally Posted by Kona-chan View Post
Exactly as I said to cdriza, it's copypasted from DH & Aknglock that sfab1 uploaded on ***********
Also, why not approved yet it's just goddamn source
It was approved, just whoever approved it didn't post.
How do I install this.
Quote Originally Posted by LeYeezus View Post
How do I install this.
LOL just get off this thread thats how XD
Function: uh jump in bed with me?
Function: RETARD?
Sadistic: I want to
Function: i can hug u in bed
Function: and keep u warm
Function: C.
Sadistic: Yea ;3
Function: then slowly put my penis up ur arse
Sadistic: :O
Sadistic: You're the twink
Sadistic: I rape you


Edit:Shit wrong website
Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
So I have been looking at the source, and someone editted it heavily.
The original source doesn't have print, Bypass, CalcAngle, BigNormalize. Infact, this version looks so old it doesn't even have a properly working PT hook let alone a CreateMove hook.

From my conclusion,

~~~~~~~~~~ K1ttx ~~~~~~~~~~ is the winner for editing this and sending you this!
BigNormalize?
pretty sure thats the normalize func i renamed lol
Quote Originally Posted by ehex View Post
BigNormalize?
pretty sure thats the normalize func i renamed lol
Shame on you for helping in the developement of this garbage cancerous code.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us