QuestionCSGO hacks

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO hacks
I've noticed after the newest update and after a few pros got banned for cheating there have been no working aimbots/triggerbots
Is anyone working on one? And if so will it be released soon? I just want to know because I quite enjoyed aimbotting especially when my team were raging at me for being a noob even though I was trying my hardest. I used T_T Phoenix Black Edition and that worked perfectly and before I used an aim assist bot by Codnoob although that got me vac'd. Anyone know if there will be a new Multihack (ESP Aimbot Triggerbot) Anytime soon? Thanks!
Many regards -Crazyjames8
There will be one when a coder feels like coding it, you can probably expect one within the week.

//Solved
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us