Bot for racing rivals

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Bot for racing rivals
Hey guys,

This guy on youtube made a somewhat perfect shift bot for this game called racing rivals.
the bot will farm money for you and makes perfect start and shift wich will win you games.
This is the youtube link
I was wondering if anyone could possibly replicate it.
This game is also playable threw facebook, but the downside on trying to bot the facebook version is that the launch button changes every game.
If anyone is willing to help me shoot me a pm.
Thanks in advance
I know this is about a month old, but I'll shed some light real quick on an easy way to do it yourself. It'd be basic, but it'd work. You'd still need to launch (useless I know), but its a start until someone can get it going better. I might look into it

Look into a tool called "AutoHotKey"
It's an automated script tool that records key presses, mouse movements and mouse clicks. I'd recommend doing a bot like this not through facebook (due to the Captcha for the hot key to launch) but through something like VMWare with Android x86. I'll make a video when I have more time
where can i find this bot?
hi my friends i wondered if someone can make a bot for this game...... there are many that try to find something for this game but nothing....
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?