Exclamation...... (Private hack guy)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
...... (Private hack guy)
So someone under the name of .... has offered a "private" hack to 50 beta testers and asked to add you on Skype, he then asks you to download the "hack" and open "HWID creator" this does nothing but opens up a process (the file is 697kb) anyone know if this is a keylogger/RAT? Thanks alot - CJ
Quote Originally Posted by crazyjames8 View Post
So someone under the name of ..... has offered a "private" hack to 50 beta testers and asked to add you on Skype, he then asks you to download the "hack" and open "HWID creator" this does nothing but opens up a process (the file is 697kb) anyone know if this is a keylogger/RAT? Thanks alot - CJ
Open it and find out
I have opened it, nothing happened as of yet but I want to know whether to reset my computer
Don't trust it really.
So do you think I should reset?
reset it , if nonething happened its a virus 100% and you´re really stupid for opening it.
hes a retard he is apparently coding in html/css and his hack if ran off of a cloud server. I've got a booter running on him atm and I have unlimited boot time so you shouldn't have to worry about him till another kid tries to spread viruses/rats.
Thank you my friend, perhaps do you know anyone working on a CSGO aimbot?
But I'd end up getting myself VAC'd!
Quote Originally Posted by crazyjames8 View Post
But I'd end up getting myself VAC'd!
No, not if you add junk code, renaming variables etc.
Private hacks aren't allowed to begin with idk why you would download it, we don't support private hacks so I suggest you clean your pc and follow the rules next time. I'll remove some info in this thread so others do not contact.

//Closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us