Default value of Rapid Fire, Knife Speed and No Recoil

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Default value of Rapid Fire, Knife Speed and No Recoil
Rapid Fire when ON: 3
Rapid Fire when OFF: ???

Knife Speed when ON: 69
Knife Speed when OFF: ???

No Recoil when ON: 65
No Recoil when OFF: ???

And also the

Silencer and Scope when ON: 101
Silencer and Scope when OFF: ???
I can't figure out how to even compile a source so I can make a hack yet.
C++ & C# is so hard.
Quote Originally Posted by SPH0 View Post
I can't figure out how to even compile a source so I can make a hack yet.
C++ & C# is so hard.
basic of C++ plus understanding is enough..
Quote Originally Posted by asianism View Post
basic of C++ plus understanding is enough..

Planning to start learning soon so I can start coding hacks for blackshot and other games,
can give me hack ?
Guys.Do not share the value out to prevent patch
@asianism private message me
Quote Originally Posted by astron51 View Post
Guys.Do not share the value out to prevent patch
@asianism private message me
sorry for that btw thanks... request to closed the thread?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?