New patch coming

Pollwhat u think it will do
50 votes
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Asuno View Post
Yeah who doesn't haha!
stop spamming wait a few posts b4 u post again just warning k

like4-5 posts
Quote Originally Posted by cpepablito View Post
stop spamming wait a few posts b4 u post again just warning k

like4-5 posts
Stfu u spam more than any1.
Ontopic, god knows if there gunna release zombie mode. I havn't read about that anywhere.
am prety sure is only a small patch to fix glitches
it could be just a dumb patch or might be and awsome patch no1 knows
Zombie mode prob be out next year for sure
personally i dont like zombie mode...its cheap as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll zombies win 90% of the time...and they sound Jamaican..
in crossfire forum

[CM]FallenAngel
Administrator

[CM]FallenAngel's Avatar

Offline
Posts: 100

Report Post
Default Patch Fix Next Week - 10-15-2009, 02:31 PM
We know that many of you are eager for a patch to fix the small issues from the Halloween patch and rest assured it will be ready by next week.

To compensate all our loyal players we will be giving away something extra to all those affected soon after the patch.

We're very sorry for any issues this may have caused.

-Z8Games Cross Fire Team



Patch Fix Next Week - Z8Games

i think just a map patch no patch for hack but not sure!
Its just Bp itens like the AK silver and other stuff!

and a few bug fix!
They will give us a new crates for Z8 Mileage Bonus Points. AK47 Silver and M4A1 Silver in these crates. And fix some bugs. That's all. Zombie mode next year.
wait so holloween glitches might get patched? aw hell no didn't get to try yet xC
yay hopefully a new map to glitch
Did the patch just happen like literally 5 minutes ago?
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Did the patch just happen like literally 5 minutes ago?
Nope, not until they post the updates on the announcement blog. It will load but once u attempt to log in you will get a message saying "failed to connect to server".
Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
Nope, not until they post the updates on the announcement blog. It will load but once u attempt to log in you will get a message saying "failed to connect to server".
I HAD JUST JOINED A GAME
And then its like "Buddy system disconnected" or something like that
Then I disconnected from server.
Then when I tried to open CF
It said files or something has been forged exitting.
Then I got it opened and it said failed to connect to server.
So it DID happen now
gtfo Omarz.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I HAD JUST JOINED A GAME
And then its like "Buddy system disconnected" or something like that
Then I disconnected from server.
Then when I tried to open CF
It said files or something has been forged exitting.
Then I got it opened and it said failed to connect to server.
So it DID happen now
gtfo Omarz.
Have the urge to edit your post .... >.>

Maybe next time though
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us